Are you desperate for more storage space? Do you dream of a day when you can actually park your vehicle in your garage?
Garages are often some of the best and most affordable — yet most underutilized — home remodeling spaces. Whether you are undertaking a substantial remodeling project that creates a guest suite above your existing garage or a minor renovation that adds cabinetry and storage, a skilled remodeling contractor like Palmer Custom Builders can take your Charlotte, NC, garage to the next level.
Do you have underutilized space above your garage that your family could sorely use?
- Garage additions
- Garage remodeling
- Room addition above garage
- Detached garage
- Garage expansions
- Mud rooms
Rev up your budget!
Garage remodeling projects bring incredible value. But why are they so cost-effective?
- The basic structures — foundation, walls, ceiling and roof system — are already in place.
- In some cases, the garage may already be insulated.
- Tie-ins for plumbing, electrical and HVAC may be in place or conveniently accessed.
- The cost of even dramatic changes, such as raising ceilings, building walls, or adding stairs are reduced.
Rely on a qualified professional remodeler
One of the most often overlooked areas of garage additions is whether or not they can even be done on your property! Zoning restrictions, property setbacks, homeowner association covenants and accessibility all must be addressed when you consider a garage addition. These concerns apply whether you are adding a new garage to house your vehicles or borrowing space above an existing structure to house your family. Rely on a professional who is well-versed in these complex issues to kick your garage addition project into high gear.
Build the Garage of Your Dreams
Garage additions create space that’s ideal for multiple purposes, including:
- Play rooms for young children
- Home offices with separate entrances
- Family game rooms complete with lounge areas, pool tables and bar areas
- Hobby areas that allow you to spread out work
- Floored and conditioned storage space
- Separate living quarters for grown children or aging parents
- Guest suites that create a true sense of privacy
- And, of course, more garage space for vehicles!