Few things are as worrisome as the thought of losing your independence — whether your main concern is with an aging parent or your own future needs. At the same time, an evolving economy has many reassessing retirement plans and deciding that it makes financial sense to remain in their current homes as long as possible.
Our goal is to help you or your loved ones preserve independence by aging in place: making what are often minor home modifications that have a major impact. Commonly requested aging-in-place modifications include:
- Adding grab bars or reinforcing walls for their future placement
- Installing higher toilets
- Upgrading to a zero-entry shower
- Widening doorways, hallways and work areas
- Constructing ramps or lowering thresholds
- Enhancing lighting and adding task lighting
Whether the renovations you require are large or small, or you are building a new home today with an eye toward future needs, we are ready to assist you with aging-in-place modifications that will work today and prepare your home for tomorrow.