This project consisted of completely redesigning the existing layout of the kitchen to become a more functional and efficient space for the cook and the entire family.
Palmer’s Project Goals and Challenges
- Relocation of the appliances was critical to obtain the best functional design for this kitchen.
- Completely change the aesthetic look of the space.
- This kitchen was completely gutted down to the walls. Cabinets, appliances and countertops were all replaced.
- The layout of the appliances was redesigned to better center the space. Double ovens were moved to a side wall, the cook top was relocated, the island was enlarged and a nice-sized pantry cabinet was added off to one side.
- Recessed can lights and under-cabinet lighting brightened the space.
- Beautiful cherry cabinets anchored the kitchen and provided warmth and added useable space.